Free Trial Classes
Are you thinking of registering for a course, but still on the fence? This spring we are offering our members a free trial in some of our courses. Here’s a great opportunity to sample a class with no further obligation with our Free Trial Program!
Do you have a friend that would enjoy trying out some of our courses? Invite them to join (membership fee is pro-rated to $10) and they can try out these classes too! It’s a great way to introduce someone new to our Centre.
The program is open exclusively to members and is for pre-selected courses only. You must reserve your free spot by contacting the office at 514-695-8529 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 p.m. the day before the class. Childcare is available for most of the daytime courses. The trial is only available during the first class. After attending the first class for free, should you decide to register for the course, you will pay the full course fee. These are the courses available for trial:
• Preventing and Managing Diabetes – Monday, April 15 at 10:00-11:30 a.m.
• Self-Defence – Monday, April 15 at 1:00-2:00 p.m.
• Monday Sweat & Tone (Med/Hi Intensity) – Monday, April 15 at 1:00-2:15 p.m.
• Evening Fresh Air Fitness – Tuesday, April 16 at 6:10-7:10 p.m.
• Evening Kripalu-Inspired Hatha Yoga – Tuesday, April 16 at 7:30-9:00 p.m.
• Core Pilates – Wednesday, April 17 at 8:40-9:40 a.m.
• Creating Digital Photo Albums and Movies – Wednesday, April 17 at 10:00-11:30 a.m.
• Interval Training – Wednesday, April 17 at 6:30-7:30 p.m.
• Thursday Essentrics – Thursday, April 18 at 8:40-9:40 a.m.
• Body Factory – Thursday, April 18 at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Mixed Media Collage – Thursday, April 25 at 1:00-3:00 p.m.
• Tai Chi – Thursday, April 18 at 2:00-3:00 p.m.
• Digital Photography – Thursday, April 18 at 6:00-7:30 p.m.
There’s something for everyone. Try something new…on us!