Mom & Tots Yoga (2-3 yrs)
Filled with movement, stories, and song, this class encourages children to explore their unique expressions of self through yoga movement. Themed classes engage imagination through lively activities, cooperative games, and art. Each class will explore a yoga-based theme, reinforced with a craft at the end of the class. We move from giggles to calm while developing gross and fine motor coordination, focus, and social skills. Moms can take what they learn in class and bring it to the home, growing body and mind awareness at their own pace.
- Each child should be accompanied by one adult.
- Please bring a yoga mat to class.
- You may be asked to bring in occasional supplies, such as empty jars, glitter glue and paper towel rolls.
- A $5 non-refundable fee for craft materials is included in the price of this course.
- There is no class on Oct. 14. The last class is on Dec. 2. This is an 11-week course.
Instructor: Kathleen McAdams, CYT (Certified Yoga Teacher)
Register for Mom & Tots Yoga (2-3 yrs).