Outdoor Stroller Fit (Moms and babies 6 wks-18 mos.) – Medium Intensity
Stroller fitness is a full-body workout that includes cardio intervals, strength training, core work, and flexibility training. This course is open to all fitness levels. Women who want to join this class should be 4+ weeks postpartum, as long as there were no complications during delivery (or 6 weeks for Caesareans or other complications).
- Meet on the grass on the north side of the building.
- No special stroller is required.
- You should bring a mat and wear comfortable clothing and running shoes.
- Childcare is available for older siblings.
- This class will run rain or shine so a stroller rain shield or sun shield is recommended.
- The last class is on Nov. 21. This is a 10-week course.
Instructor: Jasmina Wegrzycka, Certified YMCA, CAN-FIT-PRO, Cardio Plein and NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
Register for Outdoor Stroller Fit – Medium Intensity.