Evening Running Group – Medium/High Intensity
This is for those who have some running experience already and are looking to improve or just enjoy running in a group. We will do a combination of regular runs, speed and endurance work, and a little bit of runner’s conditioning. Participants should be able to run at least 4 km to take part in this class. Varying participant running speeds will be accommodated, so do not hesitate to sign up even if you think you are a slower runner.
- The WIWC’s childcare service is not available during evening courses.
- The last class is on March 10. This is an 8-week course.
- Meet on the grass on the north side of the building.
- Class will only be cancelled in the case of extreme weather such as freezing rain and will normally run rain or shine; dressing in layers is recommended.
- Please bring a headlamp and wear reflective clothing or armbands.
Instructor: Hilary Jones, YMCA Individual Conditioning Instructor