Spring 2020 Dates to Remember
It is time to start planning for the Women’s Centre’s upcoming spring session!
The spring Session takes place from April 14 to June 12, 2020 (9 weeks). There are no daytime classes April 21 (WIWC event). There are no afternoon classes on May 12 (WIWC event). There are no classes and the Centre is closed May 16 and 18 (Victoria Day weekend).
See below for important dates and times:
- Week of March 2 – The Spring 2020 schedule is posted on our website.
- Monday, March 9 – Pre-registration (for current members) begins online starting at 7 p.m. and in-person from 7 – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 10 – Monday March 16 – Pre-registration continues for current members online and during office hours (8:30 a.m. to noon and 1 to 3 p.m.; please note that office is closed on March 10).
- Monday, March 16 – Open registration (for new and current members) begins online starting at 7 p.m. We will be able to accept phone calls from 7-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 14 – Spring session begins.