Free Breastfeeding Drop-In
Nourri-Source offers free Breastfeeding Drop-Ins at the Centre with nurses from CLSC Lac St. Louis and a IBCLC lactation consultant.
Weekly on Fridays from 9:30 – 11:30am
beginning January 13th until June 18, 2023
West Island Women’s Centre,
11 Av. Rodney, Pointe-Claire, QC H9R 4L8, Canada
What is a breastfeeding drop-in?
- A friendly place where mothers-to-be, young mothers, fathers and siblings are welcomed to share their breastfeeding experience and receive the support they need.
- Allows you to meet breastfeeding mentors or health professionals (nurse, lactation consultant, etc.);
- Helps to break the isolation that can occur after childbirth;
- Provides information on various topics;
- Learn more about the resources available in your neighborhood;
- Is a great place to meet other new parents.
To get in touch with Nourri-Source West Island, please call 514-626-6223 ext. 5216 or e-mail email@example.com.