Want to know how the Women’s Centre works? Not sure what to bring for your child in childcare? Interested in bringing your school-aged children to childcare on PED days? Need information about our registration procedures or refund policy?
Consult our Member’s Guide, 8th Edition (updated July 2016).
The membership guide contains information about many aspects of the West Island Women’s Centre, including:
- General Information
- Our Activities
- Fire Emergency Procedures
- Registration Procedures
- Refund Policy
- Members’ Rights and Responsibilities
- Childcare Registration, Rules and Regulations
- Special Arrangements for Women in Financial Difficulty
- Outreach Programs
- Volunteering at the Centre