West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC)
The West Island Community Resource Centre (CRC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving individual and collective well-being in the West Island. It provides an information and referral service and strengthens and supports the development of the West Island community in collaboration with community partners.
CRC services and activities include:
- A community information and referral service by phone, in person, and on-line at www.crcinfo.ca
- Publication of specialized resource guides (for seniors, and youth).
- A community event calendar and complete listings of community resources.
- A no-cost legal clinic for West Island residents.
- A no-cost income tax clinic for West Island residents with low-incomes.
- Support for community based initiatives and social development.
- Organized events and conferences to support community networking.
To get in touch with the CRC, please call 514-694-6404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The CRC is located in the old Valois train station. The address: 114 Donegani Ave., Pointe-Claire, QC (H9R 3N5)