Reminders About the Childcare Service
- Call 514-695-8529 ext. 205 or e-mail email@example.com if you do not need childcare today. When you call or e-mail, please let us know your name, the time your child would be in childcare, your child’s name and the reason for the cancellation.
- You may only bring the children you have registered for childcare. We cannot accommodate occasional drop-ins and non-registered siblings.
- Do not bring school-aged children to the Centre on PED Days or other school holidays unless you have signed up for our Occasional Childcare Service. You may not bring your school-aged children to your class or leave them unattended outside the class.
- No nuts please! Remember that snack products with nuts are prohibited.
- Shoes please! All children of walking age should have a pair of shoes to wear in Childcare.
- If your child is feeling sick, do not bring him/her to the Centre.
- Let us know if your child comes down with an infectious disease. We do our best to inform our members of infectious diseases.
- Keep us informed of your child’s medical information.